Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*My Baby Vanny school opening ceremony + cousin make over ☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Hi ohhh my baby vanny is in daycare already
anyway just want to show you guys some random stuff
and what i did last few days (^O^)
Since i am a plus size i really had a hard
time finding formal clothes , I`ve been finding
clothes for the whole week how frustrating 
is that LOL. 

Look at that (^ε^)♪ my baby girl is all grown up now 
i really her with uniform on , but that just only for opening
everyday clothes is just a normal clothes .


After the opening ceremony we all just headed
home and me and my cousin got bored and 
look what i did to her, she is naturally beautiful 
and with that makeover i did it really make her 
really pretty , we are planning to make a video
tutorial too.

Well that's my random post for today
hopefully tom i will receive my package 
that i bought on GMARKET .

  



No comments:

Post a Comment